The Event Sponsorship Program has been designed to provide funding for events that :
- Provide positive promotional exposure for Newcastle
- Provide economic benefit through tourist visitation
- Enhance the City’s image and profile as a visitor destination
- Capitalise on the City’s assets and Newcastle as an event city.
Applications for the 2017-18 Event Sponsorship Program were announced in June 2017 and included:
- Australian Bowlriding Championship - 26/27 February 2018
- Bikers for Kids Toy Run - 3 December 2017
- Celebration of Cricket - January 2018
- Light Up Lantern Festival - 24 February 2018
- This That/ Live at the Foreshore - 4/5 November 2017
- This is Not Art - 28 September - 1 October 2017
- Water Polo - January to May 2018
- King of Concrete - 2 December 2017
- Carols by Candlelight - 15 December 2017
- Newcastle Fashion Wee4kend - 13/14 October 2017
The next round of sponsorship will likely open in April 2018. Check this web page for details.
For further information, please email your questions to email@example.com
Funds are distributed in accordance with the Event Sponsorship policy.