Weddings at Fort Scratchley
Thank you for considering the magnificent historic Fort Scratchley for your wedding ceremony and/or reception.
With breath-taking panoramic views over Newcastle and some of the best photographic opportunities our city has to offer, Fort Scratchley is an idyllic location for your special occasion.
Our experienced and professional staﬀ will work closely with you to ensure your day is memorable. Do not hesitate to contact us on 02 4974 2166 to arrange a site visit or for any further information.
Fort Scratchley Wedding Package
Newcastle Venues will help you coordinate all aspects of your wedding - from the venue to catering and decorating services.
Download our Fort Scratchley Wedding Package (pdf)
You can choose between the modern Function Centre and the historic Barracks as your venue options. Browse our Wedding Spaces page for images and capacity information.
Location & Parking
Fort Scratchley is located right at the tip of Newcastle East looking out over the Nobbys Headland. Event car parking is available on site.
Catering and Decorating
Blue Star Catering are the onsite caterers at Fort Scratchley. Their focus is on quality food and beverage items as well as seamless service to ensure your guests have the best possible experience.
Read through and download the Blue Star Catering Wedding Packages.
Cupid's Corner Wedding and Event Hire are the preferred decorators at Fort Scratchley and their decorations are included within the package price. Cupids offer an elegant range of options with fantastic service.
Booking your event
Please contact our Venue Services team on 02 4974 2166 or email email@example.com to discuss times, dates and any special requirements.
Some things for you to consider when making your booking:
- Venue hire is nine hours till midnight.
- We will hold a tentative booking for seven days.
- Bookings will be considered conﬁrmed upon receipt of a signed agreement and payment of the full venue hire charge.
- Final guest numbers and full payment of food and beverage is required seven days prior to your function.
- Cancellations must be in writing and posted, faxed or emailed to: Address: Newcastle Venues, PO Box 489, Newcastle, NSW 2300, Fax: 02 4974 2172, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org