Weddings at Newcastle Museum
Thank you for considering the award-winning and captivating Newcastle Museum for your wedding.
The Museum oﬀers an eclectic mix of industrial and contemporary design to provide a unique personalised experience for ceremonies and receptions. You can combine or customise any of our eight hire spaces for your special day.
Newcastle Museum has a range of venue spaces, from the stunning Link Gallery and Earth Ball to the intimate BHP Gallery and functional Theatrette. Browse our Wedding Spaces page to see images and capacity sizes.
Location & Parking
Newcastle Museum is located at the centre of the Honeysuckle district in the heart of Newcastle. The Honeysuckle outdoor car park is available nearby. Parking fees may apply.
Food and beverage
Please contact our Newcastle Venues team on 02 4974 2166 to discuss your catering requirements.
Our experienced and professional staﬀ will work closely with you to ensure your day is memorable. Do not hesitate to contact us on 02 4974 2166 for a tour of our rooms, to request a personalised quote or further information.
Booking your event
Please contact our Venue Services team on 02 4974 2166 or email email@example.com to discuss times, dates and any special requirements.
- Some things for you to consider when making your booking:
- We will hold a tentative booking for seven days.
- Bookings will be considered conﬁrmed upon receipt of a signed agreement and payment of the full venue hire charge.
- Final guest numbers and full payment of food and beverage is required seven days prior to your function.
- Cancellations must be in writing and posted, faxed or emailed to: Address: Newcastle Venues, PO Box 489, Newcastle, NSW 2300
- Fax: (02) 4974 2172, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org