Please use this form to apply for lifetime registration of a cat or dog under the Companion Animals Act 1998. Make sure you attach a copy of a Certificate of Identification or a completed copy of a Permanent Identification form. Please note that if you give false or misleading information you may be fined up to $880.
The cost of lifetime registrations are:
- Desexed animal (owned by a pensioner with proof of sterilisation and pension entitlement) $24.00
- Desexed animal (proof of sterilisation requiried) $57.00
- For animal not desexed and owned by registered breeder (breeders prefix must be sighted and dog must be used for purposes of breeding) $57.00
- For an animal not desexed $207.00
- Desexed animal sold by eligible pound or shelter $28.50
You may lifetime register your cat or dog at any Council in NSW. You may also register your cat or dog at our local pound, the RSPCA .