GoChip goes live at Newcastle City Library
We are excited to announce the launch of our new movie and TV streaming service GoChip! A GoChip stick holds movie and TV show content and has its own WiFi hotspot. It’s great for viewing when travelling - in the car or on the train and in remote locations. Our new GoChip technology is available for loan from Newcastle City Library
but can be requested for collection at another branch.
What is GoChip?
How do I use GoChip?
- GoChip is a new technology available for loan. The device holds movie and TV show content and has its own WiFi hotspot. Both adult and junior content is available.
- It’s great for viewing when travelling - in the car or on the train and in remote locations. Also if you are snuggled in bed with your iPad.
- The packaged unit includes the device, a charger, the case and a quick start guide with clear instructions.
- Users need to download the GoChip app and register. Content can them be streamed from the device onto their tablet, smartphone or PC.
- The device can be up to 20 metres away from the viewing device and can be viewed on 8 devices simultaneously.
- The device takes 4 - 6 hours to charge. Users can charge and stream simultaneously.
If you would like to know more about GoChip ask at your local library or call us on P: 4974 5300