Latest cloudLibrary update tomorrow
New things are on the way! The cloudLibrary app
which allows you to access eBooks and eAudiobooks is making some changes. These new additions, as well as a fancy new look, will allow you to:
- Add multiple cards to the app – more than one person can use the app on a shared device.
- Mark genres as favourites – love romance but hate biographies? You can mark genres as favourites so that you only see content that you’re interested in.
- Better searching – keyword search without a care!
- Renew your loans!
- View your borrowing history – can’t remember the name of that book you loved? The new update lets you look back and see what you’ve read and when.
- Customise your account – choose an avatar and select a profile colour.
You can access cloudLibrary and our other eBook and eAudiobook services through our eLibrary
, all you need is your library card number and your PIN. For a more in-depth look at the changes check out the cloudLibrary help videos online.