Studiosity app now available!
Studiosity is an online tutoring service to help students in years 3 - 12, all maths, english and science topics are included. Library members can now access Studiosity for free via a mobile app making it even easier to use!
When is Studiosity available?
To set up the Studiosity app:
On your PC:
- To ask a question, online tutors are available for one-on-one assistance daily from 3pm to midnight.
- For writing feedback, users can submit a draft at any time of the day or night. Studiosity will endeavour to return it with expert feedback within 24 hours.
- Study quizzes are available 24/7. This includes hundreds of Australian Curriculum-based practice tests for years 3 - 12, including NAPLAN.
*These steps for first time Studiosity users only
On your mobile device:
- Log in to Studiosity
- Enter library member number
- Enter library member password (default is 1234)
- Select Sign In
- Fill in the Help us to help you details or select Skip to do this later*
- Click through the Welcome to your Dashboard pop up or select End tour*
- On the right hand side of the screen, select Get app PIN. This is located under the Quickly link the app to your account heading
Don't forget, Studiosity tutors are online from 3pm daily. If you log on before 3pm, the app will advise how long till tutors are available.
Studiosity is part of the Students
section of our ever-expanding eLibrary
. Check out our other free resources available 24/7!