Browse, read and download current and popular magazines from our digital magazine collections.
- Includes tests, reviews, and articles on consumer products and services from Australia's leading consumer advocacy group. Choice Magazine can only be accessed within our library branches.
Hobbies and Craft Resource Center
Good Reading - A light, fun magazine for people who love to read. Filled with reviews, author interviews and competitions. Read online on any tablet, smartphone or PC connected to the internet.
- Search for 'how to' advice, patterns and creative ideas from craft and special interest books and magazines. Knitting, collecting, cooking and modelling titles are included.
National Geographic Kids
- Browse magazines and explore topics on the world we live in. Includes books, magazines and video.
National Geographic Virtual Library
- An online version of the iconic National Geographic magazine, featuring a topic guide, image search and magazine archive from 1888 to the present.
PK Mag for Creative Kids
- Showcasing creative work from children in years 3 - 6, including book reviews written by and for kids, competitions and more.
- Read newspapers and magazines from Australia and around the world with PressReader. Log in using your library card number and PIN. You can also view PressReader content in our libraries using the free WiFi. While visiting you can download single issues using the PressReader app.
- A digital magazine service that provides unlimited access to hundreds of popular magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens, Gourmet Traveller, Wheels and more. Download and read the issues on your smartphone or tablet with the RBdigital app from the Play Store
or App Store
. You can also read magazines on your PC. To register go to the RBdigital Magazines site
, you need your Library card number, an email address and to register a password.
A bi-monthly interactive digital magazine targeted specifically for young adults. Read author interviews, enter competitions, submit your art work, short films and stories.