This exhibition explores The diary of Anne Frank. The book has a message which is still relevant today: 'learn to live together with other communities and respect each otherís culture and habits.í written by a 15 year old Jewish girl, the story has become a worldwide symbol for the millions of Jewish victims of the Holocaust. On exhibition 3 October - 29 November, 2014. More
- Jaye Ford: 27 November, 10.30am, Newcastle City Library
William McInnes: 28 November No more bookings, Fully Booked.
- Three Soldiers Exhibition 15 Aug - 13 Dec, 2014
- Newcastle Region Library brings a full calendar of Author Events for November
If you are an avid reader and have plans to travel out of Newcastle in November, you may want to reconsider. Newcastle Region Library has a line-up of visiting authors that no reader will want to miss.
- View What's On - full events program during November - January 2015
- Staying safe at Schoolies. Information for Parents & Students.
Read reviews and recommendations, search titles, authors and More