AMES: Learning English Online
- Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Gain the confidence to use English in everyday situations, as well as for work and study. Learn about Australian society and culture at the same time.
- A Government initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world and offering free digital support online. Newcastle Library will be running Be Connected workshops
to help build your digital confidence throughout 2019. You can register for a workshop or ask one of our friendly staff to help sign you up to Be Connected.
- Go Digi is a free program that helps individuals and communities improve their digital skills and confidence online.
- An online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Video courses are delivered by engaging instructors who are experts in their fields. You can also use the Lynda.com app to access our subscription with Lynda.com. Need help? read our Introducing Lynda.com article
- Learn a new language at your own pace.
Conversation and film-based digital resources to help you learn over 70 languages. Download the app for iOS
devices to use Mango on the go!