Application for a New Kerbside Waste Service - Residential Property

You can use this form to arrange a kerbside waste and recycling service for a rateable residential property where there are no existing bins at the premises, such as a brand new home.

To modify an existing waste service, such as upsizing bins or arranging for extra bins, please see our Kerbside Bin Service Upgrade information.