Use this form to apply for consent of the nominated Section 68 activities under the Local Government Act (LGA). The activities that are covered by this form include:
- Install a manufactured home, moveable dwelling or associated structure on land
- Operate a public car park
- Operate a caravan park or camping ground
- Operate a manufactured home estate
- Install a domestic oil or solid fuel heating appliance, other than a portable appliance
- Install or operate amusement devices
Failure to complete all relevant sections or provide sufficient information/detail in your application may result in your application being returned or its assessment delayed. Your application is not considered lodged until the required fees have been paid.