Cooks Hill - Swan Street renewal
We have complete Stage One of the renewal works in Swan Street, Cooks Hill. Civil construction works have been undertaken to alleviate problems such as localised flooding, cracked pavements and poor road surface associated with deteriorated infrastructure in the area.
Works undertaken included:
- Installation of a new drainage system to improve management of stormwater
- Installation of an extensive subsoil drainage system to manage underground stream flows
- Replacement or relocation of power, water, gas, sewer and communications infrastructure
- Kerb, gutter and footpath reconstruction
- Road base reconstruction and new asphalt
- Planting of new street trees.
Future associated works in Darby Street will be undertaken as a separate project at a later date. Works in this area will be advised ahead of commencement.