Each year Council provides a high volume of work and services to the community. On an annual basis we are required to report on these works to the Office of Local Government. The Annual report provides a snap shot of our achievements in delivering on the seven key themes of the Newcastle 2030 community strategic plan:
- Connected city
- Protected environment
- Vibrant and activated public places
- Caring and inclusive community
- Liveable built environment
- Smart and innovative city
- Open and collaborative leadership.
2021/2022 Annual Report
You can view a summary version of the City of Newcastle 2021/2022 Annual Report, or the full version.
The 2021/2022 Audited Financial Statements are also available as an attachment to the 2021/2022 Annual Report.
Previous Annual Reports