Hamilton Business Association is a progressive collaboration that promotes a place that is a welcoming and enjoyable for everyone. It is motivated to create, maintain and promote:
- Clean and beautiful streets
- A precinct that is friendly, collaborative and increases health, wellbeing, safety and accessibility
- Full buildings: Employment through business establishment leading to full real estate occupancy, attraction of local visitors and tourism, and the support of education around history and culture.
This Business Improvement Association is provided funding annually from the City of Newcastle to further these goals.
Executive Board Members
- Reece Hignell – Chair & Public Officer (Cakeboi)
- Amanda Hinds – Vice Chair (Heritage Architecture/ Total Balance Chiropractic)
- Kate Ellis – Treasurer (Sportspower)
- Sandra Maloy – Secretary (Qs Books)
Ordinary Board Members
- Nick Van Baal – Greater Bank
- Amy Cook – The Neighbourhood Barber
- Mara Draper – Son of a Gun Diner
- Robert Burton – 132 Newsagency
- Chelsea Willis – Young Peoples Theatre
Upcoming Board Meeting Schedule
The Hamilton Business Association Board meets monthly to plan projects and consider proposals for the development, promotion and beautification of its local business precinct. If you are a business owner or commercial property owner in the Hamilton / Beaumont Street area, and are interested in either being invited to attend or present a proposal to a board meeting, please email: email@example.com.
|Month ||Date ||Meeting Type |
|September ||21/9/2023 ||Ordinary Board Meeting |
|October ||19/10/2023 ||Ordinary Board Meeting |
|November ||13/11/2023 ||Annual General Meeting |
|December ||14/12/2023 ||Ordinary Board Meeting |
Hamilton BIA Constitution (PDF)