Newcastle Region Libraries Satisfaction Survey
The Newcastle region libraries survey assists Newcastle region libraries in planning for the future.
The intent of the survey was to:
- Measure the quality of visitors’ experience and understand their requirements and level of customer satisfaction feedback regarding Newcastle libraries
- Determine the current reasons for visiting Newcastle libraries, including receptiveness to changes
- Determine if Newcastle libraries meet community needs and expectations
- Identify ways to improve the service provided
- Determine what users value about the current library facilities and services
- Find out why non library users don’t currently use the library.
2017 Survey Report
2017 Snapshot report (infographic)
2014 Newcastle Region Libraries survey report