Henry Park Hall is located beside Henry Park at the western end of Thomas Street, Hamilton South.
The hall is ~6.5m x 14m with a wooden floor and is air-conditioned. It has a reasonable kitchen with stove and a full size fridge. The front, outdoor area has a child-proof fence with a sand pit. There are no disabled facilities.
Please fill in our online booking form if you would like to make a booking, or contact customer service on (02) 4974 2000 for more information. Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
Casual hire fees - reduced rates of hire may be applicable for charity events or regular hires.
- Hall hire fee - $16.50 per hour Commercial / Private OR $11.00 per hour Charilty / NFP
- Low risk security bond - $300.00
- High-risk security bond - $600.00
- Cleaning charge - $99.60 (for all Casual Hires or As Required)
- Late administration fee (for bookings made with between 5-10 working days notice) - $60.50
Please note: bookings are not accepted with less than 5 working days' notice