Jesmond Neighbourhood Centre
Jesmond Neighbourhood Centre is located at 44 Mordue Parade, behind Jesmond Shopping Centre. It has a large airy Main Hall with access to a well established kitchen and the outdoor playground. The smaller Joe Leon Room is suitable for meetings and there are two Offices available for hire.
The centre is managed by the City of Newcastle as a Hiring Facilitiy. Some of the services our Hirers provide include community development, adolescent counselling, and service for the elderly.
The centre is also available for function hire. Please note that Casual Hires are only permissable between 8am and 6pm.
Please fill in the online booking form if you would like to make a booking, or contact customer service on (02) 4974 2000 for more information. Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
- Main Hall hire fee - $33.90 per hour
- Main Hall hire fee - Charity rate - $15.90 per hour (Meetings), $21.20 per hour (Functions)
- Meeting Room hire fee - $19.10 per hour
- Meeting Room hire fee - Charity Rate - $13.80 per hour
- Low risk security bond - $300; High risk security bond - $600; Regular Hire - $200
- Locker Fee - $10.60 per month
- Cleaning charge - $96.20 (for events between 5pm Friday and 8am Monday or weekdays as required)
- Late administration fee (for bookings made with between 5-10 working days notice) - $58.30
Please note: bookings are not accepted with less than 5 working days' notice
- Masks must be worn by persons over the age of 12, unless eating or drinking
Please contact City of Newcastle on (02) 4974 2000 or CommunityFacilities@ncc.nsw.gov.au for further information, or to make a booking.