Pensioner Concession Application Form

This form is to be completed by ratepayers wishing to receive a pensioner concession on Council rates and certain annual charges.  Eligible ratepayers are entitled to receive up to $250 on ordinary rates and charges for domestic waste management services.

Generally, the concessions are available to eligible pensioners, however concessions may be granted to ratepayers suffering financial hardship in certain circumstances.

The information provided by completing this form will enable us to determine eligibility to receive a pensioner concession and the level of concession the ratepayer is entitled to.


  • Holders of the PCC (Pensioner Concession Card)
  • Holders of a gold card embossed with TPI (Totally Permanently Incapacitated)
  • Holders of a gold card embossed with EDA (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
  • War widow or widower or wholly dependent partner entitled to the Pensioner Concession Card.

If you are a war widow or  widower or wholly dependent partner but do not have a PCC, you should contact the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) to test your eligibility for the DVA income support supplement.  Eligibility is subject to an income and assets test.

Holders of cards other than those listed above are not eligible for the concession.

DVA Contact

For assistance from the DVA call 133 254.

Concession Provider

For more information contact Council on (02) 4974 2000.