D&B-Development Applications

The Environmental Planning Assessment Act 1979 requires consent to be granted for various forms of development.  In the many circumstances that consent is via the submission and assessment of a DA.

This page contains links to the various forms required when submitting a Development Application.

Use the following forms to apply to:
  • Erect, alter or demolish a building or structure
  • Change the use of land or a building
  • Carry out earthworks
  • Subdivide land
  • Strata subdivide a building
  • Display advertising

Development Application Form

Combined DA/CC/PCA form


Checklists for DA's found in Part 1 of the following forms:

Other useful information