D&B-Development Application, Construction Certificate and Principal Certifier

Use this form to apply for a Development Application, Construction Certificate or to appoint a Principal Certifier to:

  • Erect, alter or demolish a building or structure
  • Change the use of land or a building
  • Carry out earthworks
  • Subdivide land
  • Strata subdivide a building
  • Display advertising.
Failure to complete all relevant sections or provide sufficient information/detail in your application may result in your application being returned or its assessment delayed. Your application is not considered lodged until the required fees have been paid.

Please refer to the relevant checklist for your development regarding what is required to be submitted with your application. Visit the  DA Forms and Checklists page to download them.