Each year Council provides a high volume of work and services to the community. On an annual basis we are require to report on these works to the Office of Local Government. The Annual report provides a snap shot of our achievements in delivering on the seven key themes of the Newcastle 2030 community strategic plan
- Connected city
- Protected and enhanced environment
- Vibrant and activated public places
- Caring and inclusive community
- Liveable and distinctive built environment
- Smart and innovative city
- Open and Collaborative leadership.
2018/19 Annual Report
View the highlights or summary using one of the options below.
View the full City of Newcastle 2018/19 Annual Report (pdf) or click on the image below.
Previous Annual Reports