24/7 study help with Studiosity
Did you know that Studiosity provides study and homework help 24/7? 365 days of the year?!?
That's right! You'll have access to online tutors who are there to help with homework, assignments, studying and so much more. Feel supported on your way back to school knowing that you can access this all for free with your library card.
What is Studiosity?
Studiosity is aimed towards students in years 3-12 and provides support on a while variety of subjects. All Maths, English and Science topics are included, as well as essay and employment help. Students can log in and access 30 sessions per user, per term.
To set up the Studiosity app:
On your PC:
- Log in to Studiosity
- Enter library member number
- Enter library member password (default is 1234)
- Select Sign In
- Fill in the Help us to help you details or select Skip to do this later*
- Click through the Welcome to your Dashboard pop up or select End tour*
- On the right hand side of the screen, select Get app PIN. This is located under the Quickly link the app to your account heading
*These steps for first time Studiosity users only
On your mobile device:
For more information about the service as well as other study help options available check out our Students page: https://newcastle.nsw.gov.au/Library/e-Library/Students