Arrange a New Kerbside Waste Service

Page hero image

If you've moved into a property where there are no existing bins, such as a brand new home, you'll need to apply for a kerbside waste service.

As part of the rateable residential entitlement, our standard household service includes:

  • a 140-litre general waste bin, serviced weekly;
  • your choice of a standard 240-litre or an upsized 360-litre recycling bin, serviced fortnightly; and
  • a 240-litre garden organics bin, serviced fortnightly.

You can also request a range of service upgrades at the time of application. These optional, additional waste services are provided on a fee-for-service basis; the current annual fees are outlined in our application form.

How to apply

Please complete and return our New Kerbside Waste Service (PDF 289kB) application form.