Annual reports of bodies exercising functions of Council
Council has delegated functions of Council to the following bodies:
Newcastle Airport Ltd Pty (ACN: 060 254 542)
Newcastle Airport Ltd provides civil aviation and associated services at Williamtown Airport. View present and past Annual Reports
Solo Resource Recovery (Waste Collection) Annual Report
Solo Resource Recovery provides waste collection services for Newcastle City Council.
Section 355 Committees
Council’s Section 355 Committees assist Council to manage Council’s community facilities.
Council’s current section 355 committees are:
- Alice Ferguson Community Centre Committee
- Beresfield Childcare Centre Committee
- Carrington Committee
- Elermore Vale Committee
- Hamilton South Community Centre Committee
- Henderson Park Hall Committee
- Jesmond Neighbourhood Centre Committee
- Maryland Multipurpose Centre Committee
- New Lambton Community Centre Committee
- Newcastle Elderly Citizens’ Centre Incorporated Committee
- Tarro Hall Committee
- Warabrook Community Centre Committee.
Council’s Mainstreet Committees assist Council to revitalise and grow the economies of traditional strip shopping areas. Please refer to Council’s Mainstreets page for further information.
- Adamstown Park Outer Grounds Committee
- Beresfield/Tarro Parks Committee
- Elermore Vale Reserve Committee
- Federal Park Committee
- Heaton-Birmingham Gardens Parks Committee
- Kotara Parks Local Committee
- Myamblah Crescent Oval and Local Parks Committee
- New Lambton Ovals Board
- Stevenson Parks Committee
- Stockton Parks Committee
- Tuxford Park Local Committee
- Waratah Park Oval Committee
- Wickham Park Oval Committee.