What is DA Tracking?
Development Application Tracking enables the public to access information about development associated applications and to track the progress
of an application from lodgement to determination.
You are also able to obtain information on applications that:
The information available on applications submitted after December 2017 includes documents submitted with the application, any submission received, a copy of any determination issued. It has been provided to assist in tracking the progress of an application and represents milestones in the application process, but is not a complete history of the application.
The applications in the register include: development applications, applications to modify development applications (S96's) and requests to review a development application (S82's).
Applications submitted before 18th
December 2017 are also in the register, but documents associated with the application are not available. If you are not able to find the information you are looking for contact Councils Contact Centre via:
Phone: 02 4974 2000
Terms and Conditions
If you access this website you will have taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The documentation displayed on the website is to assist in tracking the progress of an application. It represents milestones in the application process, but is not a complete history of the application. Persons wishing to obtain more information about an application should contact Council via email using email@example.com Or by phoning 02 4974 2000 during business hours
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties
- By accessing this information I request to do so under Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- Newcastle City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content Newcastle City Council reserves all other rights
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Newcastle City Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia