Visit the Blackbutt Kiosk at Carnley Avenue for valuable information on the Reserve, What's On brochures and our walking trails map.
Run by our dedicated volunteers, the kiosk is a one-stop shop for information, gifts and souvenirs, cold drinks, tea and coffee and a range of confectionery items.
The Kiosk has a range of souvenirs including:
- Blackbutt branded stubby holders, drink bottles and coffee cups
- Plush koala, kangaroo, wombat, echidna, possum, turtle and a variety of birds
- Plush keyrings
- Animal replicas small to large
- Blackbutt branded magnets with our iconic koala
- Finger puppets
- Growing eggs in various animals
- Giant plush snakes, some with sequins
- Snap bands in plain colours and with sequins
- Butterfly and Koala huggers
Blackbutt Kiosk is open daily from 10am to 3pm except, Wednesdays and Sundays.