Guided tours are led by passionate Fort Scratchley Historical Society volunteers with a wealth of knowledge about the site.
From 1 November a modified Tunnel Tour is available. The Tunnel Tour provides unique insight into the history of the site.
Tunnel Tours must be booked and pre-paid online as capacity is limited. Tours are offered at regular intervals each day the Fort is open: 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.10pm 1:40pm, 2.30pm.
The tour duration is 60 minutes, yet it is recommended you allow 90 minutes on site.
Unfortunately, due to the narrow stairs and hallways, the tour is unsuitable for wheelchairs, walkers, prams & strollers.
CLICK TO MAKE A TOUR BOOKING
|Adult ||$13.00 |
|Children 4 -14 yrs (<4yrs free) ||$7.00 |
|Concession ||$8.50 |
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) ||$33.00 |
|Infants* ||Free |
|Companion or Carer* ||Free |
*Registration is required for contact tracing purposes
- Bookings are essential, please pre-purchase your tour tickets online using link the above.
- To comply with current Public Health Orders the venues capacity is limited to twelve visitors per Tunnel Tour. Please register all bodies who will be visiting the exhibition including infants.
- Your ticket allows you to visit the tunnels during the allocated time of your tour with a Fort Scratchley Historical Society volunteer only.
- If you are with a group larger than twelve people you will have to book the remainder of your group at another given tour time.
- Once you have made your booking, please read the booking confirmation email which will let you know how to have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- The tour meeting point is the Artillery Store.
- Tunnel Tours are currently available each day the Fort is open (Open every day except for Tuesdays, 10am to 4pm).
Read the FAQS for further information about visiting Fort Scratchley and the COVID Safe plan.