Carrington Community Centre
Carrington Community Centre (formerly the Carrington Council Chambers) is located at 1A Hargraves Street, Carrington. This is a small, heritage listed hall with a good kitchen and a nice outdoor area. It is perfect for seminars and children's birthday parties and smaller events, or for classes such as yoga, Pilates or craft-related activities.
Please fill in our online booking form, if you would like to make a booking, or contact customer service on (02) 4974 2000 for more information. Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall and bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
- Hall hire fee - $15.90 per hour
- Low risk security bond - $300; High risk security bond - $600
- Locker Fee - $10.60 per month
- Cleaning charge - $96.20 (for all Casual Hires or As Required)
- Late administration fee (for bookings made with between 5-10 working days notice) - $58.30
Please note: bookings are not accepted with less than 5 working days' notice