This page includes information regarding full road closures on major Council controlled local roads, full road closures which may affect or impact major roads, or full road closures on minor roads which are of extended duration. Partial road closures and footpath closures are not listed.
We make every effort to ensure disruptions to traffic, businesses, pedestrians and residents are minimised during works.
Please note that road closure applicants have a duty as part of the conditions of their permit to notify affected businesses and residents of the upcoming works usually at least two (2) business days prior to works commencing.
See “Related links” for road closure information from other sources concerning works not listed here.
Bikers for Kids Toy Run 4 December 2022
Council wishes to advise that the following streets will be temporarily closed to vehicular traffic to conduct the below event. The closures are in accordance with Roads Act, 1993.
Closures to commence on 04/12/2021, 6:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Fitzroy St (Cowper St North), Carrington
- Fitzroy St (Tully St), Carrington
Closures to commence on 04/12/2022, 8:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Fullerton St (Crown St & King St), Stockton
- Fullerton St (North St to Chester St), Stockton
- Fullerton St (Hereford St to Unnamed Ln), Stockton
- Fullerton St (Ross St to Cardigan St), Stockton
- Mitchell St (Cardigan St to Hereford St), Stockton
- Mitchell St (King St to Clyde St), Stockton
Ride route closures to commence on 04/12/2022, (times below)
- Fullerton St (North St and Clyde St), Stockton, 9:50 am to 11:30 pm
- Nelson Bay Rd (Fullerton St), Stockton, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Industrial Hwy (Werribi St), Mayfield West, 7:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Industrial Hwy (Tourle St), Mayfield West, 7:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Hannell St (Cowper St North), Wickham, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Real-time traffic updates
For real-time traffic updates, roadwork information and event closure details, visit livetraffic.com
In accordance with Roads Act, 1993, Part 8, Division 1, the above are planned street closures.