Standard Capacity is 70, subject to Public Health Orders.
Tarro Community Hall is located in Northern Avenue, Tarro. It is an older style hall which was once a theatre.
There is a good, domestic kitchen which features a fridge, oven, microwave and urn.
If you would like to book the hall please fill in our online booking form or contact Customer Service on (02) 4974 2000 for further information. Photos and a floor plan below.
Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
Casual hire fees - reduced rates of hire may be applicable for charity events or regular hires.
- Hire fee - $15.90 per hour
- Hire fee - Charity rate - $10.60 per hour
- Low-risk security bond - $300
- High-risk security bond - $600
- Cleaning fee - $96.20 (for events between 5pm Friday and 8am Monday or weekdays as required)
- Late Administration fee - $58.30 (for bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice)