Infrastructure Advisory Committee
Advisory Committees have been established to provide advice to the elected Council on matters of strategic significance, and to provide advice to City of Newcastle on implementation of relevant matters aligned to the Newcastle 2030 Community Strategic Plan. Advisory Committees may make recommendations to Council or a Committee of Council.
The Infrastructure Advisory Committee will provide advice and guidance on the development of strategies, and identification of challenges and opportunities, in relation to built and natural facilities and systems within the local government area.
The Committee is facilitated by our Infrastructure and Property Directorate. Membership of the Committee is as follows:
- Cr Emma White - Deputy Chairperson
- Cr Allan Robinson - Councillor Member
- Lord Mayor, Cr Nelmes - Councillor Member
- Roads and Maritime Services - Stakeholder Member
- Hunter Water Corporation - Stakeholder Member
- Keolis Downer - Stakeholder Member
- Ausgrid - Stakeholder Member
- Community Representative
The Committee's Guidelines for Meeting Practice (PDF) provide additional detail on the responsibility of members.
Meetings will be held quarterly, on the first Tuesday of the month commencing at 5:30pm.
- Meeting 1 - Tuesday 3 September 2019
- Meeting 2 - Monday 4 November 2019
- Meeting 3 - Tuesday 4 February 2020
- Meeting 4 - Tuesday 7 April 2020 - CANCELLED
- Meeting 5 - Tuesday 7 July 2020
- Meeting 6 - Tuesday 6 October 2020
- Meeting 7 - Tuesday 2 February 2021
- Meeting 8 - Tuesday 4 May 2021
- Meeting 9 - Tuesday 3 August 2021
Terms of Reference