Section 138 - Application for a Driveway and/or a Road Opening Permit Type 1

If you are not a public authority, use this form to apply to carry out the nominated works on a road, nature strip, footpath, kerb and gutter under the control of Council. The nominated works are:
  • Construct or reconstruct a driveway
  • Remove a redundant driveway
  • Connect stormwater to the kerb and gutter
  • Connect to a public utility such as the water main, gas or communications
If the proposed works are beyond the scope identified above a Type 2 application is required.