This was a hands-on program for school children and their families to build awareness around sustainable, local agricultural practices and to give them the confidence to sustainably grow their own food.
The Feedback Futures program entailed:
- Delivery of sustainability education
- Reduction of greenhouse gases
- Increase in awareness and engagement in circular economy frameworks
- Increase in operational capacity for schools to achieve environmental outcomes
- Establishment of sustainability initiatives in schools, and
- Enduring behavioural change.
Click here to find out more about Feedback Futures, and other activities & training programs.