Recreation Facilities grants provide funding to Newcastle sporting groups to assist with minor capital works projects.
Our Grants are highly competitive. The Grant Funding Round is open in May each year.
Not sure which funding is right for you?
If you require assistance please email email@example.com or call 02 4974 2000 and you will be put in contact with a staff member who can help with your enquiry.
The Recreation Facilities Grants Program is currently closed.
Recreation Facilities Grants summarised
- To assist in the provision or development of suitable sport and recreation facilities.
- To create opportunities for CN and local sporting groups to form partnerships in upgrading existing or developing new facilities.
- To provide a wide range of sport and recreation facilities that assist in meeting the needs of the community in a cost effective and co-operative manner.
- ANNUAL PRIORITY: Activities that address maintenance and upgrade of sporting infrastructure with consideration to current and future needs of the community.
Round opens: 2 May 2022 at 9am (AEST)
Round Closes: 30 May 2022 at 4pm (AEST)
$1,000 - $10,000 (ex GST)
- Legally constituted not-for-profit organisations
Pathways, canteen renovations, fencing, park drainage, irrigation, cricket sight screens, solar power for public spaces.
Sign up for our Grants and Sponsorship Mailing List to be the first to know about new funding opportunities. (Check your junk mail in case it arrives there, and if it does, make sure you mark it as a safe sender).