Business Sponsorship aims to foster local economic development by supporting activities that enable local skill acquisition, attract highly skilled people to the city, support local business growth and employment and/or encourage innovation and investment.
Our 2023 Grants and Sponsorship Programs are closed for application.
Our Business Sponsorships are highly competitive. The Sponsorship Funding Round is open in May each year.
Not sure which funding is right for you?
If you require assistance please email email@example.com or call 02 4974 2000 and you will be put in contact with a staff member who can help with your enquiry.
Business Sponsorships summarised
To foster local economic development by:
- supporting Activities that enable local skill acquisition;
- attracting highly skilled people to the city;
- supporting local business growth and employment; and/or
- encouraging innovation and investment.
- Round opens: 31 May 2023 at 9am (AEST)
- Round Closes: 30 June 2023 at 5pm (AEST)
$2,000 - $20,000 (ex GST)
$70,000 (ex GST)
*For all streams of Tourism and Economic Development Sponsorship Funding (ie Visitor/Tourism and Business)
- Legally constituted not-for-profit organisations
Workshops, forum and symposiums.
Sign up for our Grants and Sponsorship Mailing List to be the first to know about funding opportunities. (Check your junk mail in case it arrives there, and if it does, make sure you mark it as a safe sender).