Park and Beach Fees and Charges
The Price Tag
We totally understand you can't (and shouldn't) put a price on your special day but there are some fees to pay.
Application Fee - $130 (non-refundable, and payable at the time of submitting your Application)
Venue Usage Fee
Venue usage fees are based on the classification of the park or beach ie Local, District or Regional and whether you're looking to hire per hour or for the day. Park and beach classifications are identifed on the Parks for Hire and Beaches for Hire pages. Only one of the below fees will apply:
- 'Local' Per Hour $15.50 or Per Day $107.00 (8> Hours)
- 'District' Per Hour $24.00 or Per Day $167.40 (8> Hours)
- 'Regional' Per Hour $34.10 or Per Day $237.80 (8> Hours)
View the Terms and Conditions and the 2021-2022 Fees and Charges (PDF)
- Amendment Fee - $43.40 (where amendments are requested after approval has been granted)
- Electrical Access Fee - $61.75 (single phase, if required)
- Key Bond Fee - $175 (if applicable, where electrical access is required)
- Late Application Fee - Ideally we'd like your application 1 month prior to your ceremony date. Last minute requests may be doable however we usually have to drop everything to get it done. (You'll be up for a late application fee of $247.80 if you submit your application inside 3 days of your ceremony date).
- Other fees and charges may apply (but not usually).
Hire of a rotunda or other shelter structure is included in the venue usage fee where applicable.
Half hour increments will be pro-rated.
Questions? We're here simply Contact Us.