Self-Haul Voucher Conditions
A self-haul voucher entitles the user to drop off up to two cubic metres of household bulk waste at Summerhill Waste Management Centre and is subject to the following conditions:
- A voucher can only be used by, or on behalf of, a resident that lives at the address to which the voucher is issued. Proof of occupancy, such as a current driver licence, must be presented when redeeming the voucher. A recent utility bill or rates notice may be used as proof of occupancy providing the mailing address on the bill/notice matches the property address printed on the voucher.
- The voucher and proof of occupancy must be presented upon entry to Summerhill Waste Management Centre.
- The voucher must be used by the expiry date printed on the voucher. (Please note: self-haul vouchers expire three months from the date of issue).
- Vouchers are unique and can only be used once.
- Vouchers are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A voucher may be used in conjunction with up to one additional voucher issued to the same property address.
- Vouchers are valid for waste generated from residential properties only - not commercial waste. Only waste items accepted through the self-haul service option will be accepted. View our Accepted Items Flyer (PDF 52kB).
- The load size limit per voucher is two cubic metres (2m x 1m x 1m), or the equivalent of a trailer 1.8m x 1.2m (6’x4’) loaded up to one metre high. For guidance on estimating the volume of your bulk waste, view our Service Entitlement Overview Flyer (PDF 344kb).
- Voucher holders must obey the terms and conditions of site entry, including wearing fully enclosed footwear at all times.
- Voucher holders will be expected to sort their waste into the appropriate containers on site, as instructed by staff.
- Voucher holders wanting to make use of the Asbestos Only option must pre-book asbestos waste as per the instructions stipulated on the voucher, and must abide by the disposal gui